Bargain Hunt Single Tenant Investment
- Single Tenant Bargain Hunt Shadow Anchored by Over 250,000 SF of National Retail Tenants
- Rare 11% Going-In Cap Rate with Above Average Return
- Tenant owns 87 Retail Stores in 10 States and is a Large Distributor of Name Brand Products throughout the US
- Regional Location Adjacent to 98,000 SF Rural King
- Part of the Dayton CSA with over 1,000,000 people
- Per-Square-Foot Building Price Only $31
For sale to qualified investors is the fee-simple interest in the Bargain Hunt in Springfield, Ohio. Bargain Hunt is the retail store division (87 retail stores) of Essex Technology Group, Inc., a national distributor and wholesaler of name-brand products. The company currently has well over 1,000 different products for sale on Amazon.com with a customer satisfaction rating over 94% positive. The retail building in Springfield is 49,930 square feet and is being offered at $1,552,000, which yields an attractive 11% cap rate. With 4 years remaining on the base term of the lease, this asset will provide the investor with an above market yield well into the future. Offered far below replacement cost at only $31 per square foot, the building is a prominent anchor position situated immediately adjacent to Rural King’s 98,000 SF regional retail store. In the same shopping center are also Dunham’s Sports, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Sherwin Williams, Cosmo Prof, WesBanco, and others. The property itself is located at the intersection of Troy Road and Upper Valley Pike which sees over 25,000 vehicles per day. Other retailers in the area include Walmart, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Marshall’s, Dick’s, Hobby Lobby, Meijer, Chipotle, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Panera, Aldi, Taco Bell, Verizon, CVS, Walgreens, and many more.