Bookmasters, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
- Bookmasters, Inc., Corporate Signature, Wholly-Owned Subsidary of Follett Corporation with $3.2 Billion Annual Sales
- Baker & Taylor Corporate Guaranty, Estimated $1B in Annual Revenues
- Approximately 9 Years Remaining on 15 Year Lease
- Strategic Location On Interstate 71, 1 Hour from both Cleveland and Columbus, and Over 12 Million People within a Two-Hour Drive
- All-Steel Building Construction with 38 Foot Ceilings, Multiple Loading Docks, Custom Wire Racking System and 27,000 SF of Office Space
- Mission Critical Facility - 46 Year Old Company
Newly listed for sale is the fee-simple interest in the corporate headquarters of Bookmasters, Inc., centrally located just off Interstate 71 in Ashland, Ohio. Initially opened in 1972, Bookmasters moved into the facility in 2006 and signed their current 15-year lease in 2013, giving them 9 years of guaranteed term remaining. The property is offered for sale at a 7.75% cap rate with CPI increases every five years. For the last 46 years, Bookmasters has offered services to publishers and authors such as book printing services, print book storage/ warehousing and book distribution, eBook conversion and distribution, editorial and design, all of which is conducted in their Ashland facility. In 2016, the company was acquired by Follett Corporation, a private education retailer with relationships with over 60,000 schools. Follett Corporation is the world's largest single source of books, entertainment products, digital content and multi-media for libraries, schools and retailers. The building itself features 25-40 foot ceilings, custom wire racking system, all-steel construction, and 27,000 square feet of quality office space. Due to incredible regional accessibility, surrounding businesses include notable manufacturers and researchers Charles River Research Laboratories, Mcgraw Hill, Pentair Pump Group, Step 2 Corporation, American Augers, Liquibox, Packaging Corporation of America, Hedstrom Entertainment and others. Nearby retailers at this interchange include Walmart, Home Depot, Chipotle, Starbucks, Bob Evans, McDonald’s, Aldi and more.