GIG outline small

Current Inventory

Mountain View Square

800 East Main Street, Wytheville, VA, 24382
  • Agent(s):
    Kyle Hartung
  • Name:
    Mountain View Square
  • Address:
    800 East Main Street, Wytheville, VA, 24382
  • Total SF:
  • Lot Sizes:
    10.5 Acres
  • Option:
    For sale
  • Category:
    Investment Sales

» Full Offering Memorandum


For sale to qualified investors is the fee simple interest in Mountain View Square, a 42,450 square foot shopping center located in Wytheville, Virginia. The asset presents a rare market opportunity with extreme value-add potential. The property is currently 58% occupied and offered at only $31.80 per square foot, allowing the investor to add value by leasing the remaining 42%. Shadow-anchored by Rural King who draws customers from throughout the region, the shopping center features the State of Virginia (through 2029), MTN Lynx Transit, and Faith Free Will Baptist Church as tenants. Vacancies include various-sized inline spaces ranging in size from 900 to 3,500 SF, many of which may be combined. Projections to 86% occupancy show $1.2 million of potential value creation. The property is situated directly off in Interstate 77 in a regional location. Nearby national tenants include Food Lion, Tractor Supply Company, Social Security Administration, Truist Bank, Hardee’s, Applebee’s, Cracker Barrell, multiple hotels, and others.


What's Good at Goodman?

Stay up to date with us on all things
CRE by joining our email list