Senior Vice President
Contact No. : (216) 342-9303
- Shopping center leasing and sales
- Restaurant and tenant representation
- Retail site selection and market planning
- Site acquisition
- Surplus property disposition
- Opinion of value
Steve Altemare is a Senior Vice President with Goodman Real Estate Services Group LLC and contributes more than 35 years of experience in the retail industry, focusing on retail leasing and site selection since 1994. His current responsibilities include tenant representation, retail site selection and analysis, retail leasing and sales, as well as site acquisition for shopping centers and freestanding retail buildings.
Tenant Representation: Steve has completed more than 750 deals for retailers, including Kohl’s, The Home Depot, Walmart, Burlington, Office Max and JoAnn. Steve’s active roster of clients includes Starbucks, CarMax Auto Superstores, Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Culver’s, JOANN, Shoe Carnival, and PNC Bank.
- Starbucks | 45 relocations and new stores
- Deal$ | 19 new stores
- GE Capital | 15 restaurant dispositions
- IHOP | 13 new restaurants
- Men’s Wearhouse/K&G Superstores | 10 stores
- PNC Bank | 10 transactions
- OfficeMax/Office Depot | 9 relocations and new stores
- JOANN | 7 relocations and new stores
Landlord Representation: Steve is currently responsible for marketing and leasing nearly 4 million square feet of retail shopping center property. His experience in various retail asset types ranges from large power centers to neighborhood retail centers as well as ground-up developments, from land acquisition through pre-leasing and development. Steve has also managed surplus property portfolios for GE Capital Franchise Finance, The Home Depot, PNC Bank, and Rite Aid Corporation, including the sub-leasing of surplus properties, lease terminations, and property sales.