Stay up to date with us on all things CRE by joining our email list.
Thank you page
About This Property
- New Albany is the richest city in Ohio with a median household income of over $203,000
- It's the second fastest-growing city in Central Ohio, having a population increase of more than 40% over the past ten years
- Access to both Walton Parkway and Johnstown Road (U.S. Route 62)
- Located in the heart of New Albany Business Park (10M SF developed), with over 15,000 employees
- Site will cater to Intel’s new $20B chip plant (opening 2025)